How to Lose Stubborn Belly Fat Based on Science – There are many unpleasant tricks on how to get rid of belly fat. While there is no “magic formula” that will target the particular abdominal fat, this article will explain what causes the expansion of the waistline and how you can make it so that your buoy goes away .
How to Lose Stubborn Belly Fat Based on Science
Starting your metabolism
1. Have a good breakfast. (How to Lose Stubborn Belly Fat)
It may seem counterproductive to eat if you are trying to lose weight but studies show that eating a breakfast in the hour of waking up maintains your regular insulin levels and your LDL (bad) cholesterol levels, At low levels.
2. Unzip it. (How to Lose Stubborn Belly Fat)
Research indicates that the secretion of cortisol (a hormone that your body produces during periods of stress) is correlated with an increase in belly fat. Here are some strategies to combat everyday stress:
- We usually need at least 7 hours of sleep each night.
- Take time to rest. It is important to allow at least 15 minutes during your lunch break during which you will close your eyes and forget your concerns by breathing deeply.
- Keep all sources of concern away from where you sleep. Do not work in the room where you sleep. When you enter your bedroom, leave all your problems on the other side of the door.
3. Try to make 10,000 steps per day. (How to Lose Stubborn Belly Fat)
In a study where a group of men was asked to reduce their daily walking time from about 10,000 steps to less than 1,500 (without altering their diet), visceral fat (stomach) increased by 7% after Only 2 weeks:
- Get a pedometer (this can be an application of your smartphone) and try to increase the number of steps you make each day.
- Take the stairs instead of the elevator. Walk instead of driving. Get up and do 30 steps every 30 minutes.
If you have a sedentary job, consider purchasing a treadmill.
4. Pass refined cereals with whole grains. (How to Lose Stubborn Belly Fat)
In a scientific study, participants who ate whole grains (in addition to five servings of fruits and vegetables, three servings of low-fat dairy products and two portions of lean meat, fish or poultry) lost more fat At the level of the belly than the other group that ate the same food, but in combination with refined cereals:
- Melt the fat with cereal. A diet rich in whole grains alters the glucose and insulin response in your body, which accelerates the melting of fat, including visceral fat, this deep layer of fat that is easier to burn for your body than The subcutaneous fat (the fat you can see and grasp).
- Try to avoid “white” cereals. For example, buy whole wheat bread instead of white bread and prefer wild brown rice with white rice.
5. Drink plenty of water. (How to Lose Stubborn Belly Fat)
Studies suggest that drinking water regularly throughout the day can lead to more active metabolism, regardless of diet. Plus, drinking more water helps your body eliminate waste and toxins and improves your overall health:
- Try to drink a glass of water 8 times a day, a little over 2 liters in total.
- Take a bottle of water with you so you can drink when you are thirsty.
- Learn to know if you are hydrated enough. This is a rough measure, but you will know that you drink enough water when your urine becomes almost clear. If it is still yellow, keep drinking.
- Significantly reduce alcohol, sugary drinks (such as Coca Cola, 7Up, Pepsi, Fanta and even all light drinks) as well as all soft drinks.
Do Exercises For Fat Loss
1. Train in short sessions. (How to Lose Stubborn Belly Fat)
Some research has shown that short exercise sessions and short intense efforts followed by short rest periods may help to increase endurance and muscle building faster than some more conventional workouts .
Lose Weight With Fractional Training
Sprint: run as fast as possible for 20 seconds and then walk until you have recovered your breath. Do this for 10 minutes.
Use accessories: do split training with an exercise bike, a treadmill or an elliptical trainer.
Quick methods: do brisk walking or climb stairs for 5 minutes whenever you can during the day.
2. Forget the abs for now. (How to Lose Stubborn Belly Fat)
Working your abs can strengthen your muscles, but if your tummy is prominent, you will definitely see no change. Moreover, your belly might even seem bigger since your abdominal muscles will swell. Concentrate on your back muscles, because you will retract your tummy while improving your posture.
Alternative basic exercises
Make sheathing boards: place yourself as if you wanted to make pumps by leaning on your forearms or elbows. Keep your buttocks, your neck and your back straight and tighten your abdominals. Stay in this position for 30 seconds or more if you can. Rest for a short time and repeat 3 to 5 times.
Make squats: Stand up by spreading your feet about 20 centimeters apart. Stretch your arms horizontally then perform 15 to 20 squats. Repeat 3 more times.
Make side stretches: Stand up by positioning your feet at the height of your hips. Place your right hand on the right hip and then stretch your left arm towards the sky by turning the palm of your hand to the right of your body. Lean to the right without moving your legs and stretching your left arm over your head. Do this exercise 3 to 5 times on each side.
3. Power up the cardiotraining exercises. (How to Lose Stubborn Belly Fat)
Aerobic exercises make your heart work, burn calories quickly and facilitate fat loss throughout the body, including at your stomach. You can not specifically eliminate belly fat, but it is usually the first to burn when you exercise, regardless of your body shape or size .
- Program your steps. Track your progress by measuring how long it takes you to run a kilometer. As your cardiovascular endurance improves, you will notice that this time will decrease.
- Avoid inflammation of the shins. If you experience painful shin splints every time you run, you are probably surprised (that is, you apply the majority of your weight to the outside of the foot when it goes down). Get a pair of shoes designed specifically to help alleviate this problem.
- Do not overdo it. When you begin cardiotraining exercises for the first time, aim for training 3 days a week, then continue up to 4 when you are ready. You train too hard each day will not give your body time to recover and build muscle and this can result in injury as well as discouragement.
4. Add strength exercises. (How to Lose Stubborn Belly Fat)
A 2006 study published in the International Journal of Sport Nutrition and Exercise Metabolism suggests that the combination of cardiovascular (aerobic) exercises with resistance training is more effective than cardiovascular training alone to get rid of abdominal fat [10 ]. You can do resistance exercises by using weights, resistance bands or on machines. It is also interesting to train on unstable surfaces, because you will increase your muscular activity.
Dieting For Fat Loss
1. Reduce your calorie intake. (How to Lose Stubborn Belly Fat)
Unless you limit your caloric intake, you are not going to lose belly fat. Try the following tips:
- Remember that it takes a deficit of 3,700 calories to lose half a kilo of fat. In other words, you have to choose between burning 3 700 calories by doing exercises or eating 3 700 calories less than those you burn in a week.
- Try to lose a maximum of one pound a week. Losing more than that can be unhealthy and lead to a cycle of “dieting collapse, in which you will quickly regain the lost weight.
- Keep a food journal. Most people tend to underestimate what they eat in a day. Make an honest assessment of your eating habits by writing down everything you consume for a week. Look for an online calorie counter and see how many calories you consume in a day. From there, see what you can afford to delete.
- Try a diet in which you consume 2,200 calories (men) or 2,000 calories (women) per day. This should result in a deficit sufficient to lose a half or a kilo per week, depending on your level of activity.
2. Eat good fats. (How to Lose Stubborn Belly Fat)
Studies suggest that a diet with a higher proportion of monounsaturated fatty acids (AGMI) (such as avocados, nuts, soy and chocolate) can prevent the accumulation of fat in the abdomen.
Trans fats (margarines, biscuits, cookies or whatever is made with partially hydrogenated oils) seem to result in more fat depositing in the area of the abdomen, also, avoid them as much as you can .
3. Add more fiber to your diet. (How to Lose Stubborn Belly Fat)
Soluble fibers (such as those found in apples, oats and cherries) lower the insulin level, which, as mentioned above, can accelerate the burning of belly fat .
- Slowly add fiber to your diet. If you currently consume 10 grams of fiber per day, do not skip to 35 grams of fiber overnight. You must give the natural bacteria of your digestive system time to adapt to your new fiber intake.
- Leave the skin on your fruits and vegetables. By incorporating more fruits and vegetables into your diet, this will add fiber, but only if you eat the skin, because that’s where the fibers are located. So do not peel the apples before eating them. If you are eating potatoes, try to leave the skin in the dish (as if you were making baked or mashed potatoes) or if you peel them, peel a snack by making them for example cooked to Garlic and parmesan cheese. It is also interesting to know that keeping the skin of potatoes when you cook them will help them to keep more vitamins and minerals in the flesh. Just do not eat the parts of the skin that are green.
- Eat split pea soup. Broken peas are a food rich in fiber. One cup contains 16.3 g of protein.
1. Calculate the waist-to-hip ratio. (How to Lose Stubborn Belly Fat)
Your waist / hip ratio (or the circumference of your waist divided by the circumference of your hips) may be a good indicator of whether you need to lose belly fat. Here’s how to get it.
- Wrap a soft tape measure around the thinnest part of your waist at the navel. Note the measurement.
- Wrap the tape measure around the widest part of your hips, where you can feel a bony protuberance, about 1/3 of the distance between the top of the iliac bone. Note the measurement.
- Divide your waist circumference by your hip circumference.
- Know what is healthy. Women should have a ratio of 0.8 or below, men a ratio of 0.9 or lower .
2. Keep taking your measurements as you progress. (How to Lose Stubborn Belly Fat Based on Science)
After incorporating some of the above strategies into your life, keep taking your steps. Note all these measurements all in the same place so that you can see your progress as your centimeters melt.
3. Weigh yourself at the same time each day. (How to Lose Stubborn Belly Fat Based on Science)
Because body weight can fluctuate depending on the time of day, when you last had a meal, or when you were last stroke, try to standardize this process by weighing Same hour each day. Many people choose to do this when they wake up in the morning before breakfast.
1. Unite your strength with a friend. (How to Lose Stubborn Belly Fat Based on Science)
Trying to lose weight with a partner can help you feel responsible for your actions, as well as give you extra motivation for your appointments with the workout. Share your victories together and discuss solutions to the obstacles you encounter.
2. Understand the risks associated with abdominal fat. (How to Lose Stubborn Belly Fat Based on Science)
Losing fat at the stomach should not only have an aesthetic purpose. Understanding the health problems associated with belly fat can help motivate you.
- Belly fat is related to cardiovascular disease, diabetes and cancer. Specifically, it is the deepest layer of belly fat (the fat you can not see or palpate) that causes health hazards .
- It is precisely because these “visceral” fat cells actually produce hormones and other substances that can be harmful to your health (eg increased insulin resistance and / or risk of breast cancer) ‘be careful. The fact that they are located just on either side of organs in your abdominal cavity does not help. For example, fat next to the liver spills into it, causing a fatty liver, which is a risk factor for insulin resistance paving the way for type 2 diabetes .
Advice from TheBestGuide.us
- The way your body distributes adipose tissue is largely out of your control and may depend on factors such as genetics and menopause. What is under your control is the overall body fat level, if you keep it at a low level, it will not really matter where the fat will fit in, as there will be any way Not much fat to go down.
- Many women begin to gain weight at the level of their belly as they age, especially after menopause. The distribution of fats in the body changes, less fat goes to your arms, legs and hips and more will go towards your waistline. Some even notice the widening of the waist while their weight remains the same. Nevertheless, the above steps will help you to eliminate belly fat.
- If you do not have weight to perform resistance exercises, you can start by lifting something heavy. Or, you can use gravity as resistance: pumps and pullups.
- If you have difficulty motivating yourself to do exercises, go up half way. If you want to go to the gym, but you just do not feel like it, go to the gym at least and tell yourself that if you still do not want to work, you will go home . However, chances are that once you get there, you will not want to leave home. (But if you do, it’s good too.) Then, tell yourself that it only remains to walk on the treadmill for 10 minutes, even if your routine exercise involves much more. It is enough to tell you to do one thing, without having to commit yourself to anything else, it will make things much easier. And soon, your endorphins will take over.
- An easy way to burn more fat is to get you everywhere walking, at a reasonable distance. You save money on fuel and you save on the wear and tear of your vehicle. And you could also save parking fees and / or taxi, bus or metro charges. All you need are comfortable shoes (take your city shoes with you in a bag if necessary) and walk, walk, walk. Accelerate your pace as you improve your fitness, move from short trips to something faster, and smile at all traffic in rush hour traffic. Cycling is also a good option because you do intense exercises and you go faster to your destination.
- Eat smaller meals. You do not need to stop eating the things you like, but you should try to eat small portions at once. Big diners tend to hurt the process of fat loss because most people are not very active after dinner. It is important to follow this rule that says “do not eat a certain number of hours before going to bed”. The claim that all your meals are stored as fat is not entirely true. The process is more complicated than that, but not moving after the meal is enough to hurt your cause. You can compensate for this by eating a healthy lunch or snack before dinner.
- If you have a lot of sweet foods, replace confectionery and sugar with fruit. Sugars in fruits digest differently from the “empty” calories of white sugar found in most sweets and processed foods. The fibers in the fruits also slow down the absorption of sugars so as not to feel an irresistible desire to rush you towards the sugar.
- On days when you will feel demoralized because you have not slept much, be sure to consume lean protein. When we have not slept, our body tends to desire sugar and “junk food”. One can minimize this problem by consuming lean proteins like nuts and fish in our diet.