SYMPTOMS AND ANTICIPATION ATTACK HEART DISESASE - Heart disease is one of the most deadly diseases in the world. Therefore we need to know the symptoms of this disease in order to be able to anticipate if we or our families are exposed to dangerous diseases.
SYMPTOMS AND ANTICIPATION ATTACK HEART DISESASE
A. HEART DISEASE SYMPTOMS
That one feels when having symptoms of coronary heart disease include pain or pain in the chest, feeling depressed in the middle of the chest about 30 seconds to 5 minutes, sweating, palpitations, dizziness, and felt like fainting. Other heart disease symptoms are shortness of breath during exercise.
In many cases the other symptoms of heart disease for example, is often felt extremely tired. Usually for months. Do not think of these symptoms as a result of lack of sleep and stress of the job.
Symptoms are pain in the chest above jantungRasa often called angina. Angina is a warning to those who suffer a heart attack. In some cases, a person's experience shortness of breath or fatigue and weakness as symptoms, it indicates that the heart is not getting enough oxygen because of coronary blockage.
Usually a few days before having a massive heart attack, a person will experience muscle contractions suddenly in the chest which is a small attack or a mild heart attack. Generally mild heart attack occur before the big attack a few days later.
B. ANTICIPATION OF ATTACK HEART DISEASE
1. Watch for these symptoms, whether there palpitations, shortness of breath, or pain in the chest.
2. Sit or lie down while you draw a deep breath. Cease immediately all work no matter what you are doing
3. Contact the people close around you and say you have a heart attack or contact your local emergency telephone numbers by giving the same information.
4. If there who can help you to the hospital, immediately ask for help drive you to the emergency room at the hospital. Faster would be better handled.
5. If you are forced to wait for paramedics to come, so while waiting, you can loosen tight clothing, including belts or tie. Create yourself in a position that feels comfortable.
6. No matter you are the victim or his helper, remain calm. The panic would increase the possibility of arrhythmias or heart rate irregularities that threaten people with heart disease.
Thank you for reading and anticipation of heart attack symptoms. Global Health