Ways to Have a Good General Healthy Body - We live in a world where everything is very fast, it is essential to be healthy. Overwork, stress, all combine to have a poor diet and a lifestyle that does not leave the body time to recover. We eat badly, we stay too long in front of a screen, on anything in terms of physical activity. One day or another, your body will give way. Having an unbalanced diet is the door open to weight, the installation of chronic diseases (diabetes or high blood pressure). If you do not do enough physical exercise, you will get fat and you will experience various more or less serious problems (back problems, blood sugar). If you smoke and are stressed all day, you will also encounter serious health concerns. Being healthy means being constantly vigilant in what you do and what you eat: it is a matter of managing your body on a daily basis.
Ways to Have a Good General Healthy Body
1. Watch for calories (Ways to Have a Good General Healthy Body)
To be healthy, try to keep an ideal weight. Being overweight predisposes to have more or less serious diseases.
- The calorie is a unit of measure that determines the amount of heat released by a food during its combustion.
- This energy is used by the various components of the body throughout the day, whatever your activities.
- If you consume more calories than your body burns, you will get fat. Conversely, if you consume less, you will lose weight . With a daily diet at 2,000 calories, one is likely to be healthy.
- In our European countries, the problem is too rich a diet. It is therefore necessary to hunt unnecessary calories in order to have an ideal weight. By consuming 500 calories less per day, you can expect to lose 0.5 to 1 kg per week.
- To find out how many calories you need daily, use an online calculator or mobile app. If you have to retain a relationship, let's say you need 35 calories per pound of weight. So you do not get fat and you're healthy. Starting from there, you need to calculate how many calories you swallow to know where you are.
2. Have a well balanced diet (Ways to Have a Good General Healthy Body)
This is where the secret of good general health lies. Without a well balanced diet (calories and nutrients), it is difficult to stay in perfect health for long.
- A balanced diet consists of consuming foods belonging to each of the major groups, if not every day, at least over the month.
- In addition, the greatest number of foods should be consumed in each of these groups. You will understand that by doing this, you ensure that you have the widest range of nutrients possible.
- Balanced eating also means eating the right quantities of each food or family of foods. If you consume essentially protein, but little fruit or vegetables, your diet is unbalanced. An ideal meal consists of: 80 to 100 g of protein , 100 to 150 g of vegetables , 70 to 90 g of fruit  and 80 to 100 g of cereals.
- Divide your food intake during the day. Think about swallowing three to four servings of protein each day, five to nine servings of fruit and vegetables, and three to four servings of cereal (half full grain).
3. Prefer lean proteins (Ways to Have a Good General Healthy Body)
Proteins are essential to the proper functioning of the body. These are the "bricks" that constitute many parts of the body. They constitute the muscles, allow cell regeneration and ensure the proper functioning of the immune system.
- Eat poultry, eggs, seafood, lean pieces of beef and pork, nuts, dried beans or tofu.
- These lean proteins bring in few calories and lipids. That's why it's simple to eat without you exceeding the necessary amount of calories.
- A healthy body is a body that receives enough protein. You then have a normal appetite, an ideal weight, normal cholesterol and lipid levels and a perfect blood sugar level.
4. Consume half fruits and vegetables (Ways to Have a Good General Healthy Body)
These two major families of food are vital, as they provide vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
- If you consume a lot of fruits and vegetables, your body will benefit. You will have normal blood pressure, better blood glucose management (and therefore, diabetes), decreased cardiovascular risk. You will avoid certain cancers and problems of sight (blindness).
- This may seem obvious, but it is necessary to consume fruits and vegetables with different colors, the color being given by necessarily different nutrients. Not only do you have to keep an eye on the servings you use, but you also need to eat differently colored foods.
5. Consume whole grains (Ways to Have a Good General Healthy Body)
Studies all point in the same direction: complete cereals contribute to overall good health. They have only positive effects.
- Processed cereals and those found in preparations are not as interesting as whole grains. They are generally poorer in fiber, protein and other valuable nutrients .
- These cereals and complete products include: pasta and wholemeal bread, brown rice, whole wheat, spelled, millet, quinoa and oats.
- It is not always practical to consume whole cereals, but nutritionists still recommend to consume at least 50% (compared to your total consumption of cereals). Complete cereals have been shown to facilitate transit (fibers), reducing the risk of heart disease, diabetes and certain cancers .
- To lose weight, you need to limit your carbohydrate intake.
6. Avoid junk food and industrial products (Ways to Have a Good General Healthy Body)
Not all preparations in the agri-food industry need be avoided, but many of them are to be avoided. They are too rich, contain too much fat, sugar, colorants and preservatives.
- All nutritionists agree that these processed products must be consumed very occasionally. If you buy them, look carefully at the ingredients that go into their compositions.
- Choose these products with discernment. Aperitif cakes, sweetened beverages, frozen dishes, fast food preparations, cakes or sweets must be consumed occasionally.
- As was said, there are processed products that can be consumed without great danger, often because they are little processed. These include, for example, canned vegetables, vegetables, frozen fruit and fish, and dairy products.
7. Drink a lot of water (Ways to Have a Good General Healthy Body)
Of course, water brings no calories to the body, but it is essential, since the human body is made up of 60% of water that must be replaced or renewed. Water is a fundamental constituent of all parts of the body. If you do not drink enough, you will soon be dehydrated.
- An adult should drink between 1.5 and 2 liters of water per day (ie 10 to 13 glasses). Water comes in liquid form or is present in some foods containing a lot (vegetables, fruits).
- If you move a lot during the day, if you perspire as a result of physical exercise, you lose water by perspiration. It must be replaced by drinking more.
- Consume caffeine-free, sugar-free drinks. The ideal is to drink water and to a lesser extent scented water, decaffeinated coffee and dethéiné tea.
- Dehydration can lead to more or less serious health problems. You may experience fatigue, headaches, mood swings, mild mental confusion. You can eventually make kidney stones and have urinary tract infections.
8. Take vitamin and mineral supplements (Ways to Have a Good General Healthy Body)
Some nutritionists advocate, on days when you can not eat properly, to correct dietary deficits by taking multivitamin supplements. This approach is criticized by other experts.
- However, supplements are useful for some people who have, for example, food allergies or intolerances, who are subject to diets due to illness or who follow dietary principles (such as vegetarians or vegans).
- Supplements should not be taken as a substitute for normal diet. People with a varied diet do not need it.
- Similarly, if you take it then you have an irreproachable hygiene of life, these supplements will bring you nothing more. They are only there for special cases.
Thank you, Ways to Have a Good General Healthy Body